Grand Junction, CO
Sunset Elopement Package
Grand Junction is in the high desert and surrounded by red rocks and gorgeous vineyards. Blossom Design created a palette of natural tones and a dreamy vibe. We wanted to showcase fall in the Grand Valley so you will see colors that represent the season changing and a mix of feminine florals and masculine accents.
Make a weekend out of your elopement and we will give you and your guests all the referrals to visit the must see places and eat and drink at the local favorite spots!
Why Elope here?
Did you know Colorado can look like this? We think the National Monument is a hidden gem and you will feel like your are in another world.
Your intimate elopement will be spent with these breathtaking views and the desert photos of your dreams. Don't worry about locations and permit research because we have teamed up with Elopement Photographer, Kimberly Crist, and she has that all taken care of for you!
What is included?
- Elopement Photographer: Kimberly Crist for up to 7 hours of coverage, elopement guides and locations
- Design and tablescape curated by Blossom Design and your dinner location for you and your 16 guests. This includes all decor, linens, dishware, tables, and chairs
- Floral Centerpieces and bridal Bouquets and/or Boutonnieres provided for all couples
- A plated dinner with appetizers that reflect seasonal favorites
- A cake and variety of individual desserts
- Venue space is included with indoor option in case of weather
- Elopement planning provided by Everwood Collective which also includes day of coordination and timeline management.
- A photobooth (including props) for you and your guests to enjoy
- Additional add ons and referrals available