Sunrise Elopement Package
Tucked away in the mountains is the cutest A-frame cabin where you will meet your friends and family for an intimate brunch after your sunrise elopement. Inspired by the fresh air of the Rocky Mountains, Blossom Design went with soft earthy colors. This icludes dry florals mixed with greenery and wild flowers. We will bring in the natural surroundings but also letting the mountains and trees speak for themselves.
Why Elope Here?
When you think Colorado, you think mountains and we couldn't pass up these views at almost 10,000ft! The mountains are grand, surrounded by lakes and we want you to feel like the only two people in this world during your elopement. You and your partner will make beautiful memories all captured by Elopement Photographer, Kimberly Crist!
Wedding Photograher: Kimberly Crist for up to 7 hours of coverage and elopement guides and locations
- Design and tablescape curated by Blossom Design at the brunch location for couple and their 8 guests. Also includes all decor, linens, dishware, tables, and chairs.
- Floral Centerpieces and Bridal Bouquets and/or Boutonnieres provided for all couples
- A plated brunch to celebrate the couple's sunrise elopement
- A cake and variety of individual desserts/pasteries
- Venue space is included with indoor option in case of weather
- Elopement planning provided by Everwood Collective which also includes day of coordination and timeline management.
- A photobooth (including props) for you and your guests to enjoy
- Additional add ons and referrals available